Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Can't Stop, Won't Stop...

A special prize for the first person who can tell me where the title of this blog entry is from. Yes, some may find it corny - but it's just so appropriate for us right now! Things have been kind of crazy the past few days - in a great way. As some of you know, we made the front page of digg on Friday. I have to admit, that was pretty awesome. I was out with Sung when Mohit called with the news, and we almost dumped $3 pitchers of PBR all over each other (not really, but that would be pretty funny wouldn't it?) Thanks to webtech for submitting us (whoever you are)! If you haven't seen the post yet, check it out here. There have also been some pretty cool personal blog mentions as well. Here is one of my favorites: From Digital Village: "You won't find me on friendster or facebook but today I staked my claim on a little digital space I have found useful. The site bluedot.us is now on my tool bar and I believe will remain there for some time. Connecting with like minded folks is a daunting task that seems much easier on BlueDot. " HAWT And the party is just getting started. We're releasing a couple exciting features this week, which I'm sure Eric will let everyone know about as soon as we put them on the site. And we're getting set on the release after that - and I have to admit I'm pretty stoked about what's in the hopper. I'm gonna head out now, but I'll leave you with a response to this comment by Nikki... Comment: "Kabir - You're not a gang or GANGSTA until you have a gang sign! Lemme see it! Where'd the BD gang sign?" Response:
Boom - the Blue Dot gang sign .. cause that's how we roll!
- Kabir http://bluedot.us/users/kabir

4 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

I'm such a thug ...

7/11/06, 10:52 PM  
Blogger Andrew Mager said...

That song is from Young Gunz, philly rappers!

BTW, Bluedot is awesome.

7/12/06, 5:25 AM  
Blogger Adam Phillabaum said...

http://www.anysonglyrics.com/lyrics/y/young-gunz/cant-stop-wont-stop.htm

Can't stop, Won't Stop
Rocafella Records cause
We get down baby, we get down baby
Girls to Girls they love us
Cause we stay fresh to deaf
We the best nuthin less

7/12/06, 6:32 AM  
Blogger la Krusette said...

I don't like that photo. Hahn's head is so big it scews my view of the Sex Machine next to him. Retakes, please.

7/13/06, 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home