Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Putting on the coffee.

Okay, it's past 1 am and I have been sitting at my desk at home since roughly 9am (though I did take a break for dinner). Oh, and I'm about 20% done with what I'm doing - when I wanted to be 100% /sigh. What am I working on? I can't tell you. Seriously, I've been asked not to (those of you that know me understand how hard it is for me to keep this secret). But when I can tell, I promise you'll know, and I promise it'll be worth it. That said, I've done things like this before, and its never taken me this long. Well, frankly this is a different level - but regardless I think this time I've told myself it has to be perfect. Now, the rationale me knows that there is no such thing - and if I continue re-writing every sentence 6 times I'll finish too close for comfort - because perfect does not exist. So, with the miracle of coffee, hopefully I can pull myself together and re-write sentences only twice for this draft :) Oh - and for the weekend update: the wall was finished. It looks awesome. ChrisK and Sung, you guys rule. I'll post a pic of the finished product when I'm in the office tomorrow. The hard work those guys put in definitely shows. Lastly (and a complete non-sequitor because I'm tired) - check out some of the videos I've been dotting lately. There's some winners in there. And sorry if you dont like Indian music. -Kabir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home