New Stuff on Blue Dot today!
You may have noticed that we just put out a new site release.
- Clicking on Dots will now open them in a new window. We asked you about this feature and you indicated that this is what you wanted. For those of you who prefer that things stay the same, modify your "Dot Settings" here.
- We've added a "Tools Tab" and improved the navigation of the "My Account Tab."
- With the holidays coming, we've created an instructional page about using Blue Dot to create your wishlist. Create your own wishlist with items from anywhere on the web!
- The mail we send if you haven't visited the site in a while now has better information about what you're missing. You'll now know if your friends are leaving comments for you, sending you messages, etc. If you'd like to change these email settings, click here.
- Due to popular demand, we've added the little RSS icon to your profile page so that people can subscribe to your public content.
- And finally, we've updated our homepage for new users (you'll have to be logged out to see it). We're trying to give people a better idea of what Blue Dot is all about before they join.